Friday, March 9, 2012

Would I be able to play Battlefield 2 using bootcamp on the new macbook?

I have the new macbook (not the pro) that just came out and I also have bootcamp for windows. Now would I be able to install and play Battlefield 2 on this in terms of is the macbook powerful enough to play this game.



Please answer only if you have tried this out from your personal experience.Would I be able to play Battlefield 2 using bootcamp on the new macbook?
Yes, on the new macbook you can. Since it comes with a Nvidia 9400 video card, and the RAM is sufficient, all you need to do is install Windows on it. You can do that while still keeping the mac OS. Im not sure though, if you can just play the game on the mac OS. I suggest you install windows on it.Would I be able to play Battlefield 2 using bootcamp on the new macbook?
Yes, When you install the windows then you should be able to run all the programs that you run in a normal windows programs.



Battlefeild 2 is just a game so you should be able to run that once you install the Windows XP

No comments:

Post a Comment