Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How to mount battlefield 2.iso with DEAMON TOOLS and play it without burning a DVD/CD?

I have downloaded battlefield 2 in an iso file. I installed the game and now when I try to run it from my virtual drive (DEAMON TOOLS) it says "Please insert Battlefield 2 Install Dics and select OK to retry. How could i fix this problem..?



I use DEAMON TOOLS 4.30.2 lite.How to mount battlefield 2.iso with DEAMON TOOLS and play it without burning a DVD/CD?
Get a no-cd crack they are really easy to find i forgot what the website is try uhhh newgameworld or something they have tonsHow to mount battlefield 2.iso with DEAMON TOOLS and play it without burning a DVD/CD?
If you install BF2 patch 1.41 and then 1.50 then you don't need the disk to play.
  • shedd aquarium
  • popeyes menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment