Friday, March 2, 2012

How do I fix this custom map error on Battlefield 2?

I have installed Battlefield 2 on my computer, and it is working fine. However, I have just downloaded sever custom maps, and though installed correctly, I just can't play them on single player. As soon as I click 'Join Game', the game just closes down. Many other people have had the same problem as me, but they have solved it by changing the graphics settings to high or medium. I have tried this several times, but whatever I do, they just wont load.How do I fix this custom map error on Battlefield 2?
Try going into your Battlefield 2 folder and deleting the specific maps then launching the game and re downloading from there. It sounds like a bug in your map file, not a problem with your graphic settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment