Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How to play battlefield 2 on private servers?

Hi,

I want to play battlefield 2 online on private servers but I dont know how to do that. I have heard that u can play with x-fire.



I have downloaded and installed x-fire but I dont know how to load the private servers.



Pls tell me how can I play on private servers using x-fire.



1st and correct answer will get 10 pointsHow to play battlefield 2 on private servers?
Your question is odd.

There are three types of bf2 servers, ranked (public), unranked (public or private) and locked (private).

If you want to play on any servers you need the 1.41 patch installed.

If you want to play on locked servers then you need to ask the admin of the server the password.

If you want to create your own private server, then you need the Battlefield 2 dedicated server which can be downloaded from gamershell.

If you want to create a small lan game, then you can use the create/join button in multiplayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment