Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do I fix the rejection of my gamespy account on Battlefield 2?

I play Battlefield 2 but everytime I type in my gamespy account a thing pops up and says something about it being wrong. I really want to play this online so I'm hoping all you guys know what I should do so I can play online. The username is correct and just now I changed my password and memorized it.How do I fix the rejection of my gamespy account on Battlefield 2?
Start the game, click manage accounts

Click Forgot password and enter your email address.

Your password will then be sent to your email.

Now trying logging in with your username and password.

If that doesn't work, click manage accounts, retrieve account

Enter your email and password

Your username that goes with your password should then appear in the login screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment