Friday, March 9, 2012

Can I start the battlefield series with battlefield 2?

I don't wanna buy Codename Eagle, Battlefield 1942, etc . . . but if I have to buy them I will. To understand what's going on do I have to play the first games? or can I start with 2?Can I start the battlefield series with battlefield 2?
battlefield has no story what i recommend is buy battlefield 2 complete pack from origins for $5 then go and get 2142 after that play the bad company series and reserve and buy BF3
Battlefield 2 is nowhere near as good as Battlefield 3 but it's a start.

What i recommend to you is get the following games in the next few months if you can : Battlefield Bad Company 2 , Battlfield 2, Battlefield 1943.

Those are 3 different types of Battlefield games and you will surely like one or maybe even love all of them!

That will give you everything that battlefield has to offer!

Oh and secure your copy of Battlefield 3 now!

PRE ORDER IT AT YOUR LOCAL STORE BEFORE STOCKS RUN OUT!!

Plus you get 4 maps from Battlefield 2 if you pre order so it's def a good idea to pre order now!Can I start the battlefield series with battlefield 2?
If your on about battlefield bad company 2. Then you should get bad company 1 because bad company 2 story line carries on from the first one.
If you want but i recomend starting with bad company 1Can I start the battlefield series with battlefield 2?
sure...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment