Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do I beat the level where you have to defuse 3 bombs on battlefield 2 modern combat?

i am on the level where you have to defuse 2 bombs and then go and defuse the other bomb, but when you get there, the guy says that you have to laser designate commander 31's bunker. how do i laser designate it? this is on battlefield 2 for ps2How do I beat the level where you have to defuse 3 bombs on battlefield 2 modern combat?
That was quite confusing for me.... well.. you have to be fast.. and accurate... make sure you switch guys around ALOT so you dont die.. that wastes time on that board if you die.. ... the bunker is actually up on a tower like structure deal.. just use your laser designator on it. There are some snipers that have line of sight on it and can lock on.. but its been so long I forgot exactly where they are. but the bunker is above ground.. that confused me took me awhile to figure that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment