Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Where could I find a list of all the Battlefield 2 PC patches?

It's been awhile sense I've played Battlefield 2 for the PC and I need to patch it again because I just reinstalled it. Could anyone tell me where I could find all the BF2 patches where I can download them? The EA site only gave me one patch. Thanks!Where could I find a list of all the Battlefield 2 PC patches?
you don't need all the patches.

use the last one. it has all the fixes from older patches.Where could I find a list of all the Battlefield 2 PC patches?
The developers/publishers usually don't keep an archive of every single patch ever released for a game, and if they do then it's usually clearly marked. If you don't see a list of different patches on the support site then they're probably just carrying "roll-up" patches, which means that if you download (for example) version 1.9 then that particular patch also includes everything that was changed or fixes in 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, etc all in one package.Where could I find a list of all the Battlefield 2 PC patches?
Unfortunately we are talking about EA, so the latest patch wont cut it on it's own. You need these two; http://www.filefront.com/6194285/Battlef鈥?/a>

http://www.filefront.com/14444947/Battle鈥?/a>
  • pf changs menu
  • things to do in san francisco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment