Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How can I Keep Battlefield 2 from not responding?

I have the game Battlefield 2 and all of the updates for it and my dell inspiron 1525 meets all the requirements, but I can only load one game, if I try to load a second it quits responding and I have to end it.How can I Keep Battlefield 2 from not responding?
yup a huge issue.



let me guess you have vista ?





i have the same issue with CSS online, what im gonna tell you didnt fix CSS but it resolved it for most of the older games i play :).





if you find the program icon ( no short cuts) it can either be found in program files and find it there or on the start menu.



1) right click the icon

2) properties

3) Compatiablity

4) select XP.

5) Apply these settings.



if you dont have Vista and you have XP installed its very rare to see XP giving a fault like that.



but if you have vista give that a shot, see if it works :).

if it doesnt just re undo the settings



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment