Tuesday, March 6, 2012

If I unlock something in the Battlefield Bad Company 2 demo, do I get to keep it when it comes out?

I have been playing the Battlefield Bad Company 2 Multiplayer Demo on xbox live. If I unlock something in the demo, do I get to keep it when the actual game comes out?If I unlock something in the Battlefield Bad Company 2 demo, do I get to keep it when it comes out?
No, but you can buy a special edition that comes with 6 free unclocks for no extra price.If I unlock something in the Battlefield Bad Company 2 demo, do I get to keep it when it comes out?
I'm afraid you'll have to start all over again, however they'll be more unlocks, more maps and more veachles and equipment to gain xp with :DIf I unlock something in the Battlefield Bad Company 2 demo, do I get to keep it when it comes out?
naww. It won't work that way. :/
  • word twist
  • restaurants
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment